- Amando Stone’ qualified team has engaged in the manufacture of all types of marble and cantera stone. We have more than 100 years of combined experience in the natural stone industry and we use it to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our products. The expertise of our team in handling natural stone gives us the ability to work in all kind of projects from the smallest to the largest and more detailed ones. We control the extraction from the mine to the installation of cantera stone and marble that has been exported to Italy, the United States and Canada.
- Together with our partners, we have had the opportunity to work in the private and public sector providing materials for the construction of homes, restaurants, hotels and public places and have supplied our clients with about 500 to 20000 m2 of tile and stone.
- We supply slabs (countertops), tile for flooring and wall covering, sinks, stairs, a variety of custom stonework carvings such as crown moldings, columns (pillars), garden accents, planters/pots and benches, fountains, fireplaces, veneer, and flagstone.
- Our state of the art facilities have all the necessary equipment for rolling, cutting, polishing, and carving of any natural stone. This allows the supply of projects on a large and small scale. Our team works with high-performance Cantera and Marble natural stone cutting and polishing machinery
- A production plant of about 2970 m2 ground surface
- A warehouse of up to 16000.00 m2 ground surface
- We are committed and passionate about what we do, and we demonstrate our professionalism through high-quality services and customer satisfaction, if you have any questions or comments please contact us, we will gladly assist you.
“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful”